By Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx
Overcome the hardest scientific demanding situations in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney -- the most recognized nephrology source within the world. a various workforce of greater than two hundred overseas members brings you the newest wisdom and top practices on each entrance in nephrology around the world. From easy technology and pathophysiology to medical most sensible practices, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney is your go-to source for any degree of your career.
- Review of the fundamental science that underpins medical nephrology, accomplished collection of an important bibliographical assets in nephrology, and Board Review-style questions assist you arrange for certification or recertification.
- Coverage of kidney well-being and disease from pre-conception via fetal and toddler overall healthiness, youth, maturity, and into previous age. multiplied sections and bankruptcy on worldwide point of view and moral considerations.
- Uniform terminology and nomenclature according to rising consensus in international kidney community.
- More than seven-hundred full-color top of the range photographs in addition to rigorously selected figures, algorithms, and tables to demonstrate crucial strategies, nuances of medical presentation and process, and determination making supply a visible snatch and higher realizing of severe information.
- Internationally different, relied on assistance and perspectives from a crew of well-respected worldwide individuals . an article workforce headed by way of Dr. Skorecki and handpicked by way of Dr. Brenner guarantees the continued adherence to earlier criteria of excellence. All chapters were broadly up to date or solely rewritten via gurus of their respective fields.
- The latest medical information together with fresh medical trials, genetic reasons of kidney disorder, cardiovascular and renal possibility prediction in continual kidney sickness, new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte administration, and pediatric kidney sickness, hold you present with the speedy improvement of care and examine worldwide.
Read Online or Download Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book PDF
Best internal medicine_1 books
Preventive pediatrics is still the root for pediatricians to supply advantages for destiny generations. Social stipulations frequently complicate wellbeing and fitness prestige and bureaucracies pose demanding situations for households and youngsters to navigate carrier platforms. as a result, it is vital to stress a number of issues that kids and households face as well as highlighting possibilities for overcoming a few of these demanding situations.
De rhumatologie, comme tous les autres titres de los angeles assortment, est constitué de 2 events : - l. a. 1re partie est composée des énoncés des entraînements classés par typologie ; - l. a. 2e partie suggest les corrigés assortis de grilles de correction, précisant les goods traités et les recommandations existantes, ainsi que des fiches de synthèse qui rappellent les issues clés, privilégiant les algorithmes et l’explication de l. a. démarche du raisonnement clinique.
This e-book brings jointly papers provided either throughout the 61st Annual assembly of the japanese Society for Dialysis treatment (JSDT) and the thirty fourth Congress of the overseas Society of Blood Purification (ISBP), held in Osaka in June and in Hiroshima in September 2016, respectively. They disguise a vast spectrum of subject matters, starting from hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, hemodiafiltration and technical suggestions in blood purification to issues of continual kidney affliction and acute kidney damage, together with mineral bone affliction and anemia.
Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology, moment variation, is a complete and authoritative source that gives the newest literature in this advanced topic with a chief specialize in 3 center components—parent, placenta, and fetus—and the continual adjustments that take place in each one. Enriched with appropriate references describing each element of reproductive toxicology, this revised and up to date source addresses the totality of the topic, discussing a large diversity of issues, together with nanoparticles and radiation, gases and solvents, smoking, alcohol and drug abuse, and metals, among others.
Additional info for Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book
Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book by Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx