By Gennaro Puritano
Read or Download Buongiorno, Prof!: Confessioni di un insegnate alla prova (Italian Edition) PDF
Similar secondary education books
A former lecture room instructor, valuable, and superintendent, David Adamson bargains his premier and easy-to-use techniques for organizing and coping with school rooms that help scholars’ studying and fulfillment. Written with either new and skilled academics in brain, this classroom-tested process is helping academics hinder habit difficulties and successfully interfere once they do ensue.
'Talk for Writing' is a confirmed method of instructing writing and this functional consultant takes you step-by-step via the right way to determine caliber written conversation around the curriculum.
Are you a freshman in highschool? Are you a present pupil in highschool and also you need assistance to prevail? Are you a pupil who makes stable grades yet are clueless approximately what's subsequent after highschool? Are you a pupil who's on target yet uncertain approximately your concepts after highschool? in case you responded sure to any of those questions, THIS ebook is for YOU!
Highschool to varsity Transition examine stories bargains uniquely designed sections that supply a mix of quantitative and qualitative examine findings surrounding a various staff of school scholars. This ground-breaking publication via Terence Hicks and likelihood W. Lewis presents the reader with invaluable findings on subject matters equivalent to student/faculty interactions, academic/social integration, and school coaching.
- Developing Content Area Literacy: 40 Strategies for Middle and Secondary Classrooms: Volume 2
- The High-Trust Classroom: Raising Achievement from the Inside Out
- Academic Moves for College and Career Readiness, Grades 6-12: 15 Must-Have Skills Every Student Needs to Achieve (Corwin Literacy)
- The Science Teacher's Activity-A-Day, Grades 5-10: Over 180 Reproducible Pages of Quick, Fun Projects that Illustrate Basic Concepts (JB-Ed: 5 Minute FUNdamentals)
- Reconstructions of Secondary Education: Theory, Myth and Practice Since the Second World War (Routledge Library Editions: Education)
- Using New Technologies to Enhance Teaching and Learning in History
Extra info for Buongiorno, Prof!: Confessioni di un insegnate alla prova (Italian Edition)
Buongiorno, Prof!: Confessioni di un insegnate alla prova (Italian Edition) by Gennaro Puritano