By Clément Cholet,Capucine Eloy,Pierre Seners
- los angeles 1re partie est composée des énoncés des entraînements classés par typologie ;
- l. a. 2e partie suggest les corrigés assortis de grilles de correction, précisant les goods traités et les recommandations existantes, ainsi que des fiches
de synthèse qui rappellent les issues clés, privilégiant les algorithmes et l’explication de l. a. démarche du raisonnement clinique.
Richement illustrés, les contenus permettent à l’étudiant :
- de se tester de façon efficace et extensive, avec des degrés de difficultés et de complexité différents ;
- d’acquérir les réflexes nécessaires pour les ECNi comme pour l. a. pratique quotidienne médicale ;
- d’acquérir un raisonnement worldwide pertinent, fondamental en médecine.
By Juliano Cerci,Stefano Fanti,Dominique Delbeke
By Mitchell E. Tublin
A mainstay for radiology trainees and practitioners, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, 3rd Edition positive factors an image-rich, reader-friendly format that outlines the function of imaging in diagnosing and dealing with illnesses of the GU tract. Concise chapters and spectacular imaging examples mix to make this scientific reference e-book an all-inclusive source for each member of the radiology team.
- State-of-the-art imaging — similar to CT urography, DECT, MR urography, and DWI MR — addresses the swiftly altering diagnostic set of rules used for review of illnesses of the genitourinary tract
- Presents approximately 2,500 stronger images for a better visible figuring out, whereas bulleted text expedites reference and review
- Includes an expanded desk of contents, up to date chapters and references, and fresh illustrations that highlight the jobs of MR and ultrasound for comparing illnesses of the GU tract
- Covers vital scorching topics similar to prostate carcinoma staging and surveillance, adrenal adenoma work-up and relevance, staging and subclassification of renal cellphone carcinoma, and the position of DECT for renal stone characterization.
By Richard W. Light,Y C Gary Lee
The moment version of this e-book used to be the Winner of the 1st Prize (Respiratory class) on the British clinical organization scientific publication Awards.
Textbook of Pleural Diseases is a finished reference that covers either the elemental and scientific technology on pleural ailments. development at the hugely revered earlier variants, it incorporates a specific uncomplicated technology part for more advantageous knowing of either the physiological and pathophysiological mechanisms that underpin illnesses of the pleura.
The scientific sections are written in a uniform variety and contain the definition, epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, scientific presentation, investigations, remedies, and attainable issues for numerous pleural illnesses. different medical chapters talk about either widely used and not more universal disorder facets.
Five new chapters were additional overlaying new applied sciences within the medical administration of pleural illnesses, procedural issues and safeguard measures, and the developing of a pleural perform. the rest chapters were considerably up-to-date. a few 3rd of the 50 chapters during this version are written by means of new specialist authors supplying a clean view and reflecting the growth of information within the box.
Each bankruptcy encompasses a bullet-point precis, and released administration directions are integrated the place correct. additionally incorporated is a "Key issues" part in every one bankruptcy that highlights sufferer administration, making this an vital reference for pulmonary physicians, internists, thoracic surgeons and trainees worldwide.
By John M. Miller,Mithilesh K. Das,Douglas P. Zipes
Keeping up with the use of recent technologies in cardiology is changing into more and more difficult. Case stories in scientific Cardiac Electrophysiology is helping to bridge the space among wisdom and alertness with 28 situations spanning either universal and unusual arrhythmias and ablation eventualities, each of such as the medical presentation, baseline ECG, ECG in the course of arrhythmia, stepwise electrophysiologic diagnostic maneuvers and a few in their pitfalls, and optimum therapy.
- Includes 28 cases spanning the spectrum of what an electrophysiologist is probably going to work out in practice.
- Shows the proper manner of carrying out procedures, in addition to "detours" that an unwary practitioner might take: misdiagnoses and why they're flawed; improper healing offerings and why those can be not just unsuccessful yet even destructive.
- Encourages you to learn and interpret the ECGs, mapping diagrams, and different diagnostic information ahead of revealing the specialist opinion or real result of each one case.
- Summarizes the key studying points in each one case.
- Discusses strength procedural complications, together with anticipation, avoidance, popularity, and reaction and resolution.
- Covers advanced ablations (atrial traumatic inflammation, ventricular tachycardia) in addition to prior failed ablations.
By Berish Strauch,Luis O. Vasconez,Charles K. Herman,Bernard T. Lee
Extensively listed and arranged by way of anatomic zone, chapters stick to a logical layout that basically offers all of the info you want to recognize: symptoms, anatomy, flap layout and dimensions, operative strategy, clincal effects, and precis. This accomplished, clinically suitable info enables you to decide on the easiest flaps for secure, predictable, and aesthetically fascinating effects for each patient.
Volume 1 of Grabb’s Encyclopedia of Flaps, 4th variation, covers Head and Neck. For whole insurance of each anatomic region, please order the 2-Volume set.
By Michael S. Lee,Jordan P. Grossman
Comprehensive, present and insightful, this well-illustrated text is dedicated to the targeted administration of universal yet usually tough issues that each one foot and ankle surgeons stumble upon of their perform. commencing with a dialogue of the "anatomy" of a problem, the publication is split into 5 thematic sections - perioperative, forefoot, first ray, midfoot/hindfoot and ankle - with each one bankruptcy detailing the improvement and evolution of either significant and minor problems, the overview and decision-making concerned, and the easiest surgical administration strategies for every. Perioperative subject matters coated comprise surgical an infection, venous thromboembolism, and incisional problems, with the following sections detailing issues following particular stipulations, corresponding to hallux valgus, calcaneal fractures, and the Charcot foot, between many others.
Boasting a various and skilled authorship and Editors who're prior Presidents of the yankee collage of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Complications in Foot and Ankle Surgery is a special and well timed source for foot and ankle surgeons world wide who deal with those demanding conditions.
By Jeremy P. T. Ward,Jane Ward,Richard M. Leach
Reflecting adjustments to the content material, educating and evaluate tools utilized in scientific schooling, this re-creation now contains additional information on acid base and its medical ramifications, additional element on defence mechanisms and immunology, and likewise positive aspects on-line entry to medical situations and flashcards.
The respiration approach at a Glance:
• Integrates easy and scientific technological know-how – excellent for built-in and systems-based courses
• Includes either the pathophysiology and scientific facets of the breathing system
• Is absolutely revised and up-to-date to mirror present perform instructions and new therapies
• Provides on-line medical situations, fresh flashcards, and MCQs
• features a spouse web site at www.ataglanceseries.com/respiratory that includes interactive a number of selection questions and electronic flashcards
By Abdullah A Shaikh,Syed M Hussain,David J Desilets,Tara M Catanzano
By Amin J. Barakat,H. Gil Rushton